The Memoirs Of The Calculator Cocca



I am a small calculator. My name is “Cocca”.
I live on earth, but I wish to be a computerized Spaceship.

You Know, I was born as an electron. A very tiny small little electron. Do you know what an electron is?!!. It is a small negatively charged ball running in circles in a very big space around my mother, the protons, and my father, the neutron.
I was turning around, turning around attached to my mother the atom till, one day I found myself free in space. It is a big surprise when you find yourself suddenly alone. I shouted and yelled without any answer, you know why?. Not because my mother didn’t like me any more, but because my mother, the atom, couldn’t keep me any longer. May be because she felt that I can depend on myself or she lost her strength so she could not hold an electron as strong as big as me.
I became an electric current afterwards, what fun it was, you can frighten the bravest men in the world. I became a very strong electric current but that was not enough, you know.
Being a girl means you have to be better than that, you have to be beautiful, clever, and wise. That’s when I decided to be an electronic circuit. After I became a transistor, but an extraordinary one. You know most of the electronic companies dreamed of having a transistor as hard working and, reliable as I am.
Finally, here I am, a nice, clever, good looking calculator. Now I can solve the most difficult problem in a micro second. Don’t ask me what a micro second is, of course it is a time much smaller than a second. Actually a million micro seconds are one second.
The problem is that I have to work with batteries! I really can’t live without my battery. If the battery’s out of power I get sick so I can’t see, talk, or listen. I think all machines must live with it. Even you ... human machines, can you live without it? I don’t think so, although I don’t know where you put it.
The factory sold me to a very big international electronic shop, which put me on sale !!, because the owner of the shop decided to attract the scientific clients to use all my calculating special functions as well as my attractive high calculating speed.
One nice sunny computable day, Professor “I Know All” decided to buy me from the shop to use me personally. Oh! he was the first man, and human machine, in my life.
He looked a little bit different. No special calculating function !! No buttons. He has a small double screen without any numbers on it !! I don’t know how he can display his internal calculations?!. Surprisingly he has two small holes! May be they are used for recharging the batteries.
Professor “I Know All” took me home with him where I found another human machine, a female type. Her name was “I Know Better”. Like all human machines, she has double screen. Professor “I Know All” treated her nicely and gave me to her as a present.
I didn’t like to stay with the human machine “I Know Better”. She is unkind and selfish. She leaves me alone for days without asking me to help her in calculation. I decided not to help her anymore. I even decided to pretend that I was sick. This will ruin my electronic reputation, but this is what I decided.


Professor “I Know All” decided to send me back to the factory. It was expected from a machine which didn’t display a single result on its screen for weeks. EMPTY MINDED HUMAN MACHINE !! He could easily send me an electronic message so I’d know his frequency and tell him my grievance. Don’t ask me what a frequency is, it is the rate of our messages.
I was a little bit excited before arriving at the lab, but the moment I received a message from the electronic partners I felt it was fun. You know, I was very happy communicating with other electronic based machines. Life came back to my circuits. Now I shall have some lovable friends.
We had the same electronic problems. We complain about people who press our keys hard which causes “pushatic pain”. We discussed the electronic mares which appear at night. I felt very sorry for the solar calculator which was forced to stay inside the drawer for weeks without any energy.
I spent some time with my electronic parteners in the lab. I felt sorry for computer Como . She had severe pushatic pain. All of us were trying to help her by sending electric discharge to warm her buttons.
Poor computer Tora he gets his electronic mares all night long dreaming about the bloody programs resident in his memory. He even dreamed that he has red circuits like all human machines.




I got a lot of experience of the elecxtronic life. Although a computer is the most important machine nowadays, no-one knows her deep feeling about that!. I think that the computer is paying her frame tax.
For example:-
. Do any one of the human machine allow themselves to be formatted ( Their brains are completely emptied of memories.)? Human machines do it to computers when they fail to understand a computer’s problems.
. Does any human machine permit itself to be re-configured (that they add an arm, or leg to it)? Human machines do it to a computer whenever they choose to add a component, and without permission.
. Do any of the human machines agree to work 24 hours every day?
. Do any human machines accept being programmed with a dangerous, fearful, bloody program JUST to entertain the human kids).
Those were some of the electronic problems I discovered in the lab, and that were my first grown up step to life.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

علامة الاذن التيسير

يجب التمهيد لوجود برص في البيت

الانسان تاريخ