The lost shadow





Once upon a time, there was a young boy looking for a dream. His dream was very far away. He asked his mother to help him reaching his dream, but, unfortunately, she refused, saying :
"I have a husband and a family to take care of, it is your dream not mine "

Then he asked his father, he also refused saying,
" you know, I am working to feed my family and I have a career to take care of, it is your dream not mine, try to go with your friends "

Then he asked his friends, they told him :
" we are not interested "

but they were secretly planning to seek the same dream and race him to the end

after sometime, the boy looked at himself in the mirror and said
" WOW , I found the solution, I have a shadow, it is with me and will always be with me, he is my company, I will never be alone again"

he started looking forward to seek his dream and walked through a very long road, it was hot, he was hungry and thirsty, but he was never alone., Every time he feels lonely, he stops and talks to his shadow, and his shadow was listening .

The shadow told the boy,
"your success will be mine as well, we will be there together "

after few days he started to walk faster. Few days later, he was running , he found that his friends are running in the same street, but, they were running faster. He was surprised because he found that they have no shadows with them.

"OH MY GOD", he said.
" So it is the shadow who is pulling me back, I have to get rid of him"

he tried to kick the shadow, to wash the shadow , to erase him by any means, in the end he decided to run at night, so his shadow will disappear and he will be running faster.

After sometime, he discovered that he went in the wrong direction and he lost his way, and when he woke up in the morning one day , he found that he has no shadow, and looked at the sun and asked her to bring back his shadow, the sun replied:
The shadow was your guide, he showed you north and south, you knew the prayers by it, so now, go to your dream, but with no shadow, you deserve to walk in the dark

After few years the boy was lost in the dark and he could not reach his dream nor his home again

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

علامة الاذن التيسير

يجب التمهيد لوجود برص في البيت

الانسان تاريخ